What is iLearn?
iLearn is Northwell Health’s online learning management system (LMS) for administering, documenting, and tracking employee education, training, and professional development.
What research related learning opportunities can I enroll in through iLearn?
Search for research learning opportunities in iLearn to look for class dates, enroll, and access learning materials. See helpful resources below for instructions on how to enroll. Learn more about additional research classes, professional development and learning opportunities that are managed outside of iLearn here.
In-person classroom offerings include:
- Culture of CARE – research focus
- Ethics and Responsible Conduct of Research Annual Workshop
- Navigating Clinical Research
- Public Research Education Program (PREP)
- REDCap classes – Introduction to REDCap, REDCap Overview, and REDCap Intermediate
Online learning opportunities include:
- Animal Allergy Awareness and Prevention
- Expanded Access for Treatment Use
- Investigational Drug Management Overview
- Research Informed Consent and Documentation Process
- Research Involving Children – Assent
- Research Onboarding
- The Lab: Avoiding Research Misconduct
- The Research Clinic
- Waste Anesthetic Gas Awareness
- 350 Community Drive Safety Annual Refresher Courses (Feinstein Institute Annual Refresher Fire Safety Training, Feinstein Institute Annual Refresher Bloodborne and Biological Pathogen Safety Training, and Feinstein Institute Annual Refresher Chemical Safety Training)
Handouts to our online learning can be downloaded and saved from your iLearn account or from the RPT Intranet webpage.
Who do I contact for help?
Contact the Office of Research Policy and Training (RPT) at RPT@northwell.edu if you need help with any enrolling into any of the research related learning listed above, assistance creating iLearn guest accounts for visiting scientists and visiting scholars, or accessing iLearn remotely or through a mobile device.
Contact your iLearn site team if you need help with non-research classes, such as annual mandatories. Check with your HR Business Partner to find out who your iLearn Administrator is for your location/department.
Contact the Northwell Health Information Services Help Desk at (516, 718, 631) 470-7272 if you have technical difficulties such as iLearn crashing or freezing when taking an online course.
You can also find these following helpful resources on the iLearn How-to Guides Intranet webpage.